In the Summer 2019 trimester ITU is piloting a new Learning Management System (LMS) called MAX. MAX stands for “Maximizing the Academic eXperience”, and is based on the Canvas LMS, the most widely used LMS in the nation.
MAX will be the platform for the following classes in the Summer 2019 trimester:
- BUA 500 1 - Principles of Business Analytics
- CFL 591 1 - Integrating Academic & Internship Learning
- CFL 591 2 - Integrating Academic & Internship Learning
- DGA 523 1 - Social Network Marketing & Publishing
- DGA 606 1 - Animation I
- ECE 500 1 - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- EMG 503 2 - Product Management
- EMG 504 1 - Blockchain Fundamentals for Engineering Managers
- EMG 522 1 - Fundamentals of Business Analysis for Software Development
- EMG 570 1 - Cloud Computing Management Issues
- MGT 572 1 - High-Technology Entrepreneurship
- MKT 551 1 - Competitive Marketing Strategies
- SWE 500 1 - Software Engineering
- SWE 602 1 - Software Requirements Elicitation
If you are a student enrolled in one of these classes, additional details and instructions have been sent to your ITU student email address. You will also see an announcement about the class in the EMS, but please note that you will need to use MAX to participate in that class.
All other Summer 2019 classes will be conducted in the EMS.
All Fall 2019 classes will be conducted in MAX.