To search for courses in MyITU, please take these steps:
- Log in to your MyITU account.
- Click the "Student Records" tab at the top of the page.
- Click the "Course Search" link in the "Course Schedules" widget.
- Do not enter or select any search criteria. Just leave the options as they are and click the "Search" button.
- A list of the courses for which you are eligible to register will be shown.
If you are not getting any results, there may be a hold on your account, or you may have used search criteria that are too restrictive, or there may be a technical problem.
Here are some common reasons an account can be placed on hold: Accounting hold, academic probation hold, enrollment hold (new students), inactive student and/or an ISO hold. Students are made aware of holds on their account through MyITU -- a message about the hold will be displayed. Students must resolve holds before they can proceed to the registration process and are strongly encouraged to submit a ticket for resolution to the appropriate office.
Sometimes technical difficulties can be the reason for not getting search results. We've found it's helpful to keep search criteria to a minimum or blank. If students continue to experience difficulty they should submit a ticket for resolution to the Technology Support office.