If you have forgotten your MyITU password, please take these steps:
- Go to https://my.itu.edu
- Enter your Student ID number in the Username box
- Click the "I forgot my Password" link.
- A new system-generated password will be sent to your email address. You can log in to your MyITU account using that password. We recommend changing this temporary password to something you can remember.
If you know your MyITU password and want to change it, please take these steps:
- Log in to your MyITU account.
- Click the "Personal Info" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the "Password" tab under "My Info" to change your password.
Note: After you change your password, please wait 5-10 minutes to let the system update your new password. After 5-10 minutes you can try to log in with your new password. (You do not have to log out at this time. You can continue using the system, but please be aware that, if you log out and try to log in again, your new password may not work immediately.)